• The candidates collect the admission form from the office. Forms are available on all working days from 8:00 A.M. to 7 P.M. only free.
• The candidate should submit the complete admission form along with all the necessary documents.
• Each admission should be accompanied by :
• Registration fee of Rs. 200/- to be deposited in cash or by cheques.
• Self Attested photostat copy of Mark sheet/Certificate of last examination passed.
• Self Attested photostat copy of Aadhar card.
• Two passport size color photographs.
• The admission will be confirmed only after the submission of the admission fee.
• The admission will be on first come first serve basis.
• The applicant can apply for more than one course at a time.
• Minimum qualification required for the admission is X, XII or graduation according to different courses.
• The age of the applicant must be minimum 15 years at the time of admission.
• A special consideration shall be given to students belonging to SC/ST or rural background, or handicapped.
Rules & Regulations
• Any kind of fee, once taken, shall not be refunded by the institution regardless of whether the student joins or not after admission or discontinues during the term.
• The first term fee shall be taken at the time of admission.
• All fees & dues must be paid in Cash / Cheques. Cheques to be made in the favour of Compstar institute & Academy, Outstation cheques will not be accepted.
• Defaulters in paying any due shall pay the fine till 10 days hence forth, the institution reserves the right to strike off their names from the rolls.
• Students are required to keep the receipts safely and show them when asked by the authorities.
• All fees, tuition, admission, examination, etc. are liable to be reviewed and changed without any notice.
• The fee is charged on quarterly basis, half yearly basis & Yearly. Examination fees is to be paid before mid-term & final examination according course.
• Students are advised not to mishandle the institution property. Damage to any furniture, property or books etc. will be chargeable from the students to the extent of same or replacement cost, as the case may be.
• Regular attendance & punctuality has to be observed.
• Misconduct or bunking classes shall not be permitted.
• Any misconduct in the shape of disobedience of Director/ lecturer's/ any institute’s Staff lawful orders, rudeness or habitually coming late will not be tolerate.
• No student is allowed to bring mobile phones in the institution.
• The students will be allowed to use classrooms only during institution hours.